Date: 18th September, 1999
Location: Chicago, Illinois, USA
Venue: Riviera Theatre
Event: Miller Genuine Draft Blind Date
Other Bands: *, Filter, G. Love & Special Sauce
xx. Faith (George Michael cover)
– Fred adressed the Woodstock incidents at this show, saying “I haven’t seen real human beings since that shit at Woodstock. Later during the show, he asked: “How many of you saw Limp Bizkit at Woodstock?” and stated “it’s good that you didn’t.”
– Towards the end of the show, Fred said: “I am Elvis Presley, and I’m the king of rock ‘n’ roll!”
– Full setlist is unknown, the 2 songs have been confirmed by reports. The band played a 60 minute set.
– This was a surprise show for free sponsored by the beer company Miller Brewery to promote their new Draft beer product. Beck was supposed to play this show but had to cancel so Limp Bizkit took over. The attendance was at about 400 people.
– According to a report by the Chicago Tribune newspaper in October 1999, the band was paid 250.000$ for this appearance.