Date: 23rd November, 2003
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Venue: Electric Factory
Other Bands: *
02. My Generation
03. Break Stuff
04. Hot Dog
05. My Way
06. You Know You’re Right (Nirvana cover)
07. Eat You Alive
08. Behind Blue Eyes (The Who cover)
09. Take A Look Around
11. Almost Over
14. Head For The Barricade
15. Faith (George Michael cover)
16. Underneath The Gun
18. Gimme The Mic
Source 1: Video – AUD (Unknown) (Center Angle)
Taper: Joe Burns
Time: 97 mins
Format: DVD M
Comments: Same taper as Source 2 of the Philadelphia Family Values 1998 show.
– This was the only time ever that the band included two encore breaks at a show.
– This was an one-off headline show in between the Back 2 Basics Tour because the band couldn’t make it to KoRn’s Philadelphia show in the same venue on December 2nd. The show was announced less than one week beforehand and tickets went on sale 2 days before the show.
– This show sold out on the same day as presale start. 2500 people were in attendance.
– This date of this show was often labeled as November 24th due to a Washington, D.C. date popping up on November 23rd, which never happened, though.