Date: 25th November, 2003
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
Tour: Back 2 Basics
Show #: 10 of 12
Other Bands: KoRn, *, Fieldy’s Dreams, Droid
02. My Generation
03. Break Stuff
04. Hot Dog
05. My Way
06. You Know You’re Right (Nirvana cover)
07. Eat You Alive
08. Behind Blue Eyes (The Who cover)
09. Take A Look Around
12. Gimme The Mic
14. Faith (George Michael cover)
– Fred went into the crowd during the bridge of ‘Break Stuff’ and ‘Eat You Alive’. During ‘Eat You Alive’, People started crowdsurfing to him and he let a couple of them scream ‘Damn you’re so hot!’.
– Fred walked around the venue to perform ‘Behind Blue Eyes (The Who cover)’.
– After ‘Counterfeit’, Fred told the crowd that he did not like that fact, that Michael Jackson could be a child abuser and told the crowd instead how much of a bitch Britney Spears is, saying ‘Flaunting her pussy to anyone she knows’.
– The crowd started chanting “Yankee’s Suck” after ‘Gimme The Mic’, Mike and John jammed together a piece very fast and even Fred started singing along, then paused for the crowd to sing.
Pictures (click to enhance):