Date: 05th June, 2012
Location: Moscow, Moskva, Russia
Venue: Stadium Live!
Tour: Poopy European Summer Tour
Show #: 6 of 14
Other Bands: *,
01. Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)
02. Why Try
03. Gold Cobra
04. 9 Teen 90 Nine
05. Get A Life
06. Bring It Back
07. Eat You Alive
08. Almost Over
09. It’ll Be OK
11. Douche Bag
12. My Way
14. Break Stuff
15. Take A Look Around
16. Faith (George Michael cover)
17. My Generation
Source 1: Video – AUD (Sony HDR-XR260) (Left Angle)
Time: 98 mins
Format: .mts (1080p)
Comments: Full show. Recorded from the first row on the left side. Master files are uncirculated, only a 720/50p version has been released on YouTube and Rutracker.org a few days after.
Source 2: Audio – AUD (Tascam DR-07MK)
Time: 98 mins
Comments: Full show. Uncirculated.
– This was the first time ‘9 Teen 90 Nine’ has been played since the Moscow 03.10.2010 show.
– First time that ‘It’ll Be OK’, ‘Get A Life’, ‘Douche Bag’ and ‘Almost Over’ have been played in 2012.
– This was the first time ever that ‘My Generation’ closed the show.
– This was the first time that ‘Livin’ It Up’ has not been played since the reunion in 2009.
– Wes, Sam and John jammed a bit of ‘Sour’ before ‘Douche Bag’ and ‘Stalemate’ before ‘Nookie’.
– Fred dedicated ‘Nookie’ to the women in attendance.
– At one point at the show, Fred said that the night before was a concert and that this night was a party.
– This show was the first one that had the crowd sitting down during the ‘My Generation’ bridge, most likely due to it closing the show.
– Fred picked up 3 fans before ‘Eat You Alive’ and let two of them sing the song with him. During the bridge, one of them tried to swap caps with Fred, what caused in Fred being mad and pushing him away from himself. Afterwards Fred said “do not fucking touch me! .. I don’t fucking touch you, you don’t touch me, bitch!”. He wrote following statement on the Limp Bizkit Facebook page four days later:
Here’s the deal. I invite 2 fans on stage. So this third guy decides to come up without permission. As security is trying to take him away, I decide he can stay. Mid song this guy decides to grab my hat and take it off my head. Well, it’s on pretty tight and all it does is jerk my head quite hard. I consider it a disrespectful move to grab at anyone an try to take an article of clothing off them without permission. That being said, I’m not okay with it happening to me, no matter what your reasoning may be. I’m not happy that security decide to remove him from the stage because I had already let him know to not grab my clothing and try to take it and had no problem w him beyond that, but that’s the way it went down and that’s the way it probably should’ve went down. There’s always gonna be someone trying to spin it and create some bullshit drama about it. I wouldn’t usually respond to such an obvious thing, but today I wanted to let our fans know the truth about this particular incident. Just because. Looking forward to seeing how out of proportion this will become. Gotta love the whiners. Oh yeah. One more thing. My son bought me that hat and all my hats on this tour. I’m not gonna let anyone steal them if I can help it. Try to be understanding. Thanks
Pictures (click to enhance):