Date: 01st July, 2014
Location: Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland
Venue: Les Docks
Tour: Europe Summer Tour 2014
Show #: 19 of 21
Other Bands: cardiaC
01. The Channel
03. Show Me What You Got
04. 9 Teen 90 Nine
05. Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)
06. Hot Dog
07. Don’t Go Off Wandering
08. Eat You Alive
09. My Generation
10. Livin’ It Up
11. Gold Cobra
12. My Way
14. Take A Look Around
15. Break Stuff
Source 1: Audio – AUD (SP-CMC-19 (cards) > iRiver H320 (rockbox, CF mod)
Time: 91 mins
Source 2: Video – AUD (Panasonic HC-V700) (Center Angle)
Time: 91 mins
Comments: Very hard show to film as security was stopping everybody who used cellphones and digicams to make photos or videos. Very close shot.
– This was the first and so far only time ever that ‘The Channel’ has been performed. It was already on the setlist for the Köln show two days prior but the band dropped it during the show.
– ‘Counterfeit’ was aborted after the second chorus.
– During the ‘Party Up’ Interlude, Fred told the crowd to try to boo as much as possible for fun.
– Wes jammed the intro of ‘Full Nelson’ before ‘Nookie’.
– Fred got a fan up on stage to dance after ‘Livin’ It Up’.
– After ‘Gold Cobra’, Fred asked the crowd if they spoke english. The crowd then cheered him to talk French causing him to sing the first line of the french national anthem, causing in the entire crowd booing at him since he was in the french part of Switzerland! He kept going and got booed more and more. When he was done Fred asked the crowd if they “knew something better”. A few people on the floor then began singing the first few lines of the french version of the swiss national anthem. After someone messed up, Fred commented “dude, you fucked up” and then ironically thanked the crowd for having the band for the first time in Africa.
– Sold out show. 700 people were in attendance. This was the smallest headline show the band has ever played in Europe.
– Prior to the show, John’s scenes for the ‘Endless Slaughter’ video were filmed.
Pictures (click to enhance):