Date: 02nd June, 2015
Location: Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Venue: Zitadelle Spandau
Tour: Europe Summer Part 1
Show #: 4 of 17
Other Bands: *, HellYeah
01. Thieves (Ministry cover)
02. Full Nelson
04. Gold Cobra
05. Hot Dog
06. My Way
07. Break Stuff
09. Killing In The Name (Rage Against The Machine cover)
10. My Generation
11. Livin’ It Up
12. Take A Look Around
13. Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)
Source 1: Audio – AUD (AT853 > Sony PCM-M10 (24 bit / 48 kHz)
Time: 81:23 mins
Comments: “Some screamers can be heard due to the crowd going crazy. Kick drum is very loud, too.” – Taper’s notes.
Source 2: Video – AUD (Panasonic HC-V700) (Center/Right Angle)
Time: 81:15 mins
Format: BluRay (1080p)
Comments: “Hard show to tape due to very rowdy crowd but you can feel the vibe very well.” – Taper’s notes.
– Franko started the show intro at the time as usual, but Wes started playing the intro of ‘Thieves’ (Ministry cover) straight, probably due to the band running on stage late by almost 10 minutes. The short version was played.
– This was the first performance of ‘Full Nelson’ in 2015.
– Fred made a shoutout to hardcore fan Ray during the intro of ‘Nookie’ and another one to hardcore fan Rianne during the ‘Back Porch’ remix interlude.
– Franko played his remix of ‘Back Porch’ over the PA after ‘Nookie’.
– Since it was Franko’s birthday, Fred had the crowd sing happy birthday for him before ‘Gold Cobra’. Fred also let him start ‘My Generation’ and do some parts before Fred took over with the first verse.
– The band jammed the intro of ‘Master Of Puppets’ by Metallica after the second chorus of ‘Hot Dog’. After that, Fred pulled a young fan up on stage for the rest of the song.
– After ‘My Way’, Wes jammed the bridge of ‘Master Of Puppets’ by Metallica followed by John and him jamming the intro of ‘Holy Wars.. The Punishment Due’ by Megadeth and ‘All Apologies’ by Nirvana before Wes started ‘Break Stuff’.
– Fred made a shoutout to Ed Sheeran during the bridge of ‘Break Stuff’ following his cover of the song which was published a couple days prior.
– Wes jammed the intro of ‘Sour’ before starting ‘Re-Arranged’.
– ‘Boiler’ was on the setlist after ‘Livin’ It Up’, but dropped due to time constraints. John teased the intro once more before Wes started ‘Take A Look Around’.
– Fred was too early on cue during the bridge of ‘Take A Look Around’ but realized it quickly and corrected himself by saying “oh, not yet”.
– This was the first time since the 2012.06.23 Dessel, Belgium show that ‘Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)’ closed a show. Wes played the intro extended before Fred finally started the song.
– Soundcheck of this show was ‘Hot Dog’, ‘My Way’, ‘Bring It Back’ as well as the samples of ‘The Truth’.
– This show has been billed as part of the Citadel Music Festival.
– Roughly 6000 people were in attendance.
Pictures (click to enhance):