Date: 16th November, 2015
Location: Krasnoyarsk, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia
Venue: Dvorets Sporta Yarigina
Tour: Money Sucks Russia + Kazachstan
Show #: 13 of 19
Other Bands: *,
01. Show Me What You Got
02. Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)
03. Endless Slaughter
04. Hot Dog
05. Bring It Back
06. Gold Cobra
07. My Generation
08. Livin’ It Up
09. Eat You Alive
10. My Way
12. Full Nelson
13. Walking Away
14. Behind Blue Eyes (The Who cover)
15. Break Stuff
16. Take A Look Around
Source 1: Video – AUD (Unknown 4K Camcorder) (Center/Left Angle)
Time: 96:27 mins
Format: .mp4 (1080p) / 13.08 GB
Comments: Originally taped in 4k, but the taper encoded to tape to FullHD and deleted the 4k master files after.
Source 2: Video – AUD (Unknown Sony HD Camcorder) (Center/Right Angle)
Time: 97 mins
Format: .mts / 15.1 GB
Comments: Sometimes a bit shaky and camera troubles with focus during extreme lights.
– This was the first time ever that the first part of ‘Endless Slaughter’ has been played live by the entire band. The song was played over the PA at the 10.06.2014 Haarlem, Netherlands show to shoot the scene for the first part of the song, but Fred’s microphone was muted. The song transits straight into ‘Hot Dog’.
– The band jammed the intro of ‘Master Of Puppets’ by Metallica after the second chorus of ‘Hot Dog’ before continuing the song.
– Before ‘Gold Corba’, Wes and John jammed the intro of ‘South Of Heaven’ by Slayer before Wes started playing the band’s instrumental version of ‘Wicked’ by Ice Cube. Fred even joined to rap the first lines of the first verse, then stopped.
– Before ‘My Generation’, Wes and John jammed the bridge of ‘Master Of Puppets’ by Metallica followed by the intro of ‘And Justice For All’ by Metallica followed by them jamming the intro of ‘Holy Wars.. The Punishment Due’ by Megadeth. After that, Wes jammed the intro of ‘Pollution’. After the crowd gave a good response, he played the intro again, John and Sam joined until the first verse is supposed to start, but Fred told them to stop.
– ‘Nookie’ was on the setlist at the spot after ‘Full Nelson’, but Wes decided to swap the songs during the show.
– The “LIMP BIZKIT” background lights production was not brought for this show for an unknown reason.
Pictures (click to enhance):