Date: 20th November, 2015
Location: Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Oblast, Russia
Venue: KRK Uralets
Tour: Money Sucks Russia + Kazachstan
Show #: 14 of 19
Other Bands: *,
01. Show Me What You Got
02. Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)
03. Endless Slaughter
04. Hot Dog
05. Bring It Back
06. Gold Cobra
07. My Generation
08. Livin’ It Up
09. The One
10. Eat You Alive
11. My Way
13. Walking Away
14. Behind Blue Eyes (The Who cover)
15. Covers Medley
16. Nirvana Medley
17. Break Stuff
18. Take A Look Around
Source 1: Video – AUD (Panasonic HC-V750) (Center Angle)
Time: 106:07 mins
Format: BluRay / 18.4 GB
Comments: Full show. Great shot.
Source 2: Video – AUD (Unknown Camcorder) (Left Angle)
Time: 103:12 mins
Format: ? (1080p)
Comments: Minor cuts during some and between some songs. Uploaded on YouTube 5 days after the show. Master files are uncirculated.
– The first part of ‘Endless Slaughter’ was played and went straight into ‘Hot Dog’.
– The band jammed the intro of ‘Master Of Puppets’ by Metallica after the second chorus of ‘Hot Dog’ before continuing the song.
– Fred didn’t sing the last chorus of ‘Bring It Back’.
– This was the first time since 26.11.2013 Voronezh, Russia show that ‘The One’ has been played. Fred said it would be the only time they would play the song, but they played the song at all remaining shows of the tour.
– Before ‘Eat You Alive’, Fred went to to left stage side balcony, then went through the pit and performed the song from inside the crowd. After the song, he went to the right stage side balcony before he went back to the stage.
– Wes got a fan called Sascha on stage to play guitar on ‘My Way’.
– ‘Ready To Go’ was on the setlist after ‘Behind Blue Eyes’ (The Who cover) but not played during the show.
– Wes and John jammed the intros of ‘Sweet Child ‘O Mine’ by Guns ‘N’ Roses before he and John jammed the intro of ‘Holy Wars.. The Punishment Due’ by Megadeth. After that, someone in the audience passed through an acoustic guitar to Wes, he took it and played a couple notes, then handed it back and commented “terrible guitar, terrible”. Then the band played a short Nirvana medley, playing ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ and ‘Heart-Shaped Box’ (both Nirvana covers) until the first chorus before Wes started ‘Break Stuff’.
– Soundcheck included ‘Sour’ and ‘Ready To Go’.
– Fred played a DJ Set at Dom Pechati the night before.
Pictures (click to enhance):