Date: 26th June, 2018
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Venue: AFAS Live
Show #: 14 of 17
Other Bands: *, Blvck Ceiling
01. Show Me What You Got
02. Hot Dog
03. Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)
05. Full Nelson
06. Eat You Alive
07. Gold Cobra
08. Covers Medley
09. My Generation
10. Behind Blue Eyes (The Who cover)
11. Faith (George Michael cover)
12. My Way
13. Killing In The Name (Rage Against The Machine cover)
14. Break Stuff
15. Take A Look Around
Source 1: Video – AUD (Panasonic HC-VX980) (Right Angle)
Time: ? mins
Format: .mts (1080p)
Comments: Taped from the upper balcony. Great filming.
– ‘Nookie’ was played until the second chorus and went into ‘Full Nelson’.
– Fred dedicated ‘Eat You Alive’ to Bill Paxton.
– ‘Behind Blue Eyes’ (The Who cover) was played until the second chorus.
– The band played a covers medley after ‘Gold Cobra’, starting with the bridge of ‘Master Of Puppets’ by Metallica followed by the intros of ‘South Of Heaven’ by Slayer, ‘Holy Wars… The Punishment Due’ by Pantera, ‘Wasted Years’ by Iron Maiden and ‘Cowboys From Hell’ by Pantera (which was dedicated to Vinnie Paul). After that, the band played ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ by Nirvana until the first chorus. After that, the band jammed the intro of ‘Bombtrack’ by Rage Against The Machine before ‘My Generation’ was played.
– Tsuzumi performed a short bass solo before Wes started playing the extended intro of ‘Faith’ (George Michael cover).
– Wes went crowdsurfing during the bridge of ‘Break Stuff’ and finished the song while crowdsurfing.
– Soundcheck included ‘Hot Dog’ and ‘It’ll Be OK’.
– Sold out show. 5500 people were in attendance.
Pictures (click to enhance):