Date: 19th August, 2018
Location: Rottenburg am Neckar, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Festival: Rottenburger Sommer Open Air
Tour: Europe Part 2
Show #: 7 of 8
Other Bands: *, Dog Eat Dog
01. Hot Dog
02. Thieves (Ministry cover)
03. Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)
04. Gold Cobra
05. My Generation
06. Livin’ It Up
07. Killing In The Name (Rage Against The Machine cover)
09. DJ Lethal Medley
10. My Way
11. Covers Medley
12. Behind Blue Eyes (The Who cover)
13. Break Stuff
14. Take A Look Around
– Starting with this show, ‘Show Me What You Got’ was dropped for the remainder of 2018.
– ‘Thieves’ (Ministry cover) was not on the setlist but spontaneously played in it’s short version to get the crowd going.
– Fred walked through the venue during ‘Gold Cobra’.
– Daniel “Dan” Mallmann, tour manager of opening band Dog Eat Dog, joined the band for ‘Livin’ It Up’ from the bridge until the end.
– John Connor from Dog Eat Dog joined the band for ‘Killing In The Name (Rage Against The Machine) and rapped freestyle during the second verse.
– ‘Nookie’ was played until the second chorus and went into DJ Lethal’s Medley, consisting of ‘Jump Around’ by House Of Pain, ‘Insane In The Brain’ by Cypress Hill, ‘Hip Hop Hooray’ by Naughty By Nature and ‘Walk’ by Pantera, all played over the PA.
– The band played a Covers Medley after ‘My Way’, starting with the bridge of ‘Master Of Puppets’ by Metallica followed by the intros of ‘Master Of Puppets’ and ‘Cowboys From Hell’ by Pantera. After that, ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ by Nirvana was played until the first chorus before Wes and John finished the medley by playing the intro of ‘Bombtrack’ by Rage Against The Machine.
– ‘Behind Blue Eyes’ (The Who cover) was played until the second chorus.
– Wes did a short drum solo after ‘Behind Blue Eyes’ (The Who cover). This was the only known time ever that Wes played drums during a Limp Bizkit show.
– Fred made a shoutout to BizkitLive admin Garo during the intro of ‘Take A Look Around’.
– Soundcheck of this show was ‘Walking Away’ and ‘Ready To Go’ until the bridge.
– This was the first time that the band played in Rottenburg am Neckar. This marked the 30th city that the band played in Germany.
Pictures (click to enhance):