Date: 06th October, 2018
Location: Camden, New Jersey, USA
Venue: BB&T Pavilion
Festival: Rock Allegiance
Stage: Monster Main Stage
Other Bands: *, Papa Roach, Motionless In White, Skillet, Beartooth, Fozzy, From Ashes To New
01. Full Nelson
02. Thieves (Ministry cover)
03. Hot Dog
04. Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)
06. DJ Lethal Medley
07. Covers Medley
08. My Generation
09. Livin’ It Up
10. Faith (George Michael cover)
11. Smells Like Teen Spirit (Nirvana cover)
12. Killing In The Name (Rage Against The Machine cover)
13. My Way
14. Break Stuff
15. Take A Look Around
Source 1: Video – AUD (Unknown Panasonic Lumix model)
Taper: Jim Powers
Time: 69 mins
Format: ? (1080 / 60p)
Comments: Missing ‘My Generation’. Uploaded on YouTube the day after. Master files are uncirculated. Same taper as Philadelphia 2013 and Baltimore 2013.
Source 2: Video – AUD (Panasonic DMC-ZS60)
Time: 42 mins
Format: ? (1080p)
Comments: Missing Rollin’ to My Generation, Smells Like Teen Spirit (Nirvana cover) and My Way. Uploaded on YouTube the day after. Master files are uncirculated.
Source 3: Audio – AUD (Shure MV88 > iPod Touch 6th gen)
Time: ? mins
Format: ? (1080p)
– Fred talked to the crowd after the first chorus of ‘Full Nelson’ before continuing the song.
– ‘Thieves’ (Ministry cover) was played in it’s short version, but with an extended gap between the two “get the fuck up” parts. Fred went into the crowd during the second half of ‘Thieves’ (Ministry cover) and stayed there until the bridge of ‘Hot Dog’ before walking through the crowd and going back on stage.
– Wes went on his amps during the bridge of ‘Hot Dog’ and played the bridge from there until Fred came back on stage.
– Fred slapped Samuel for fun during the bridge of ‘Hot Dog’.
– ‘Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)’ had an extended intro by Wes and John. The song was also cut before the last chorus, similar to how it was done at the last two shows in Bali and Sterling Heights as well as Aerodrome CZ Festival in June for unknown reasons.
– Shaggy 2 Dope from Insane Clown Posse tried to dropkick Fred during the end of ‘Faith’ (George Michael cover) but failed. He was dragged away by band security and kicked off the event afterwards.
– ‘Eat You Alive’ was supposed to be played after ‘Faith’ (George Michael cover) and Wes even started the song, but Fred told him to stop, possibly due to time constraints.
– ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ (Nirvana cover) was played until the first chorus.
– Fred pulled a young fan up on stage after the first chorus of ‘Killing In The Name’ (Rage Against The Machine cover).
– Wes jammed the intro of ‘Counterfeit’ before playing the casual intro for ‘My Way’.
– This was the last show with Samuel G. Mpungu on bass and Franko Carino on backup vocals.
– Avenged Sevenfold were supposed to headline the festival with Limp Bizkit playing on the co-headline slot, but had to cancel all shows on July 20th due to vocalist M. Shadows suffering from a longer term illness. Limp Bizkit’s slot was upgraded to main headliner of the festival.
Pictures (click to enhance):