Date: 11th July, 2019
Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Venue: Mitsubishi Electric Halle
Show #: 9 of 18
Other Bands: None.
01. 9 Teen 90 Nine
02. Thieves (Ministry cover)
03. Hot Dog
04. Nobody Loves Me
05. My Generation
06. Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)
08. Killing In The Name (Rage Against The Machine cover)
10. Full Nelson
12. An Occasional Man (Gloria DeHaven cover)
13. Behind Blue Eyes (The Who cover)
14. Faith (George Michael cover)
15. My Way
16. Break Stuff
17. Take A Look Around
Source 1: Audio – AUD (AT853 cardioids (lowsensmod) > SP-SB11 > Sony PCM-M10)
Time: 86 mins
Format: lossless (24bit / 48 kHz)
Comments: Full show. Amazing quality.
Source 2: Video – AUD (Panasonic DMC-TZ200) (Center Angle)
Time: 85 mins
Format: BluRay (4K)
Comments: Full show. Amazing taping.
Source 3: Video – AUD (Panasonic DMC-TZ200) (Left Angle)
Location: Lower balcony
Time: 78 mins
Format: .mp4 (4K)
Comments: Short part of Killing In The Name and most of Boiler is missing as well as some cuts between songs.
– This was the first performance of ‘9 Teen 90 Nine’ in 2019.
– Wes and John jammed the bridge of ‘Master Of Puppets’ by Metallica before Fred told Wes to start ‘Thieves’ (Ministry cover).
– ‘Thieves’ (Ministry cover) was played in it’s very short version (only one time get the fuck up) to get the crowd going.
– DJ Lethal played the ‘Seven Nation Army’ by The White Stripes remix and a small portion of the intro of ‘Song 2’ by Blur over the PA after ‘Hot Dog’.
– This was the so far last time that the band played ‘Nobody Loves Me’ in Europe.
– This was the first of two shows on the tour where ‘Livin’ It Up’ wasn’t played, the other being Bonțida, Romania.
– DJ Lethal played ‘A Lesson Learned’ over the PA after ‘Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)’. While that, Fred teased the first lines of ‘Du Hast’ by Rammstein.
– ‘Re-Arranged’ was played in it’s shorter version and went into ‘Killing In The Name’ (Rage Against The Machine cover) for the first time this year. This was the first time ever that the song was played in 2019.
– Fred skipped some lines on the first and second verses of ‘Re-Arranged’ and let the crowd sing them.
– DJ Lethal played the ‘I Want You To Stay’ interlude after ‘Killing In The Name’ (Rage Against The Machine cover).
– ‘Nookie’ was played until the second chorus and went into ‘Full Nelson’, for which Fred got fan Brian on stage to join him on vocals.
– After ‘Boiler’ DJ Lethal played ‘An Occasional Man’ by Gloria DeHaven (Don Tiki version) over the PA while Wes sang over it. After that, Fred asked the audience if anyone was up to kiss Kadaver, Wes’s guitar tech. Following that he brought up a guy on stage to have him kiss Kadaver while DJ Lethal played ‘I Know What Boys Like’ by The Waitresses over the PA.
– ‘Behind Blue Eyes’ (The Who cover) was played until the second chorus.
– Wes went into the crowd during the bridge of ‘Take A Look Around’ and stayed there until the end of the song. After that he crowdsurfed back to the stage.
– ‘Thieves’ (Ministry cover), ‘My Way’ and ‘Take A Look Around’ were not on the setlist but added during the show.
– This was the last time that John’s kick drum head included the classic limpbizkit logo.
– Soundcheck of this show included ‘Wanted Dead Or Alive’ (Bon Jovi cover) three times and ‘9 Teen 90 Nine’.
– This was fourth time after 2004, 2010 and 2016 that the band played at this venue.
– No opening band was booked for the German dates. The band ended up starting at 8:30 pm.
– Attendance of this show was 5200 people.
– Josh Freese was in attendance at this show.
Pictures (click to enhance):