Date: 16th February, 2020
Location: Krasnodar, Krasnodarskij kraj, Russia
Venue: Dvorets Sporta Olimp
Tour: Russian and Baltic Tour
Show #: 1 of 6
Other Bands: *, IC3PEAK, Blvck Ceiling, Carnage
01. Hot Dog
02. Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)
03. Gold Cobra
04. My Generation
05. Livin’ It Up
06. Eat You Alive
07. Faith (George Michael cover)
08. My Way
09. Thieves (Ministry cover)
12. Thank You (Led Zeppelin cover)
13. Behind Blue Eyes (The Who cover)
14. Another Day (Nisha STar cover)
15. Panic (Suicidal Tendencies cover)
16. Full Nelson
17. Break Stuff
18. Take A Look Around
Source 1: Audio – AUD (AT853 cardioids > SP-SB11 > Sony PCM-M10)
Time: 107 mins
Format: lossless (24 bit / 48 kHz)
Comments: Cuts out right as ‘Take A Look Around’ ends.
Source 2: Video – AUD (Panasonic DMC-TZ200) (Center Angle)
Time: 107 mins
Format: .mp4 (4K)
Comments: Minor cuts between some songs. Take A Look Around is shaky towards the end.
– The band brought a brand new stage production for this tour, having multiple light constructions as well as a huge screen wall with a proshot feed in the background of the stage. At the end of each show, the screen would show a thank you message for the city or country they played in. Wes also brought a brand new stage costume.
– Wes’ guitar wasn’t turned up at the beginning of the first verse of ‘Hot Dog’.
– DJ Lethal played the ‘Seven Nation Army’ by The White Stripes remx over the PA afer ‘Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)’.
– Wes and John jammed the bridge of ‘Master Of Puppets’ by Metallica after ‘Gold Cobra’.
– Wes took a second after ‘My Generation’ before starting ‘Livin’ It Up’.
– Fred went into the crowd during the bridge of ‘Livin’ It Up’ and stayed there until the end of the song.
– DJ Lethal played ‘Jump Around’ by House Of Pain and small portion of the intro of ‘Song 2’ by Blur over the PA after ‘Livin’ It Up’.
– Fred didn’t sing the last chorus of ‘Eat You Alive’.
– DJ Lethal played the ‘I Want You To Stay’ Interlude after ‘Eat You Alive’.
– Fred asked the audience if anyone wanted to sing a song with him before ‘Faith’ (George Michael cover). Nobody was up for it so he brought a fan on stage who brought a “Limp Bizkit til death” sign with him. While he brought him up, DJ Lethal played ‘Stayin’ Alive’ by Bee Gees over the PA while the fan talked Russian to the audience.
– Wes didn’t play the extended intro of ‘My Way’ at this show.
– ‘Thieves’ (Ministry cover) wasn’t on the setlist but spontaneously played after ‘My Way’ to get the crowd going.
– ‘Nookie’ was supposed to be played until the second chorus but Wes kept jamming the bridge until the rest of the band joined him eventually. This was the first time since 2018.06.10 München that the song was played in it’s entirety. This was also the first time since 2009.08.17 Seoul that the band played the studio version outro of the track live. For the remainder of the tour, the song would be played in it’s entirety. Fred went into the soundboard area during the bridge and stayed there until the end of ‘Boiler’.
– Fred didn’t do his vocals on the last part of ‘Boiler’ as he walked back to the stage through the pit during that part of the song.
– This was the first time since 2018.06.12 Berlin that the band played a show with an encore break. DJ Lethal played a remix of ‘Wonderwall’ by Oasis during the encore break.
– To start the encore, Fred and Sam came out and performed ‘Thank You’ (Led Zeppelin cover) and ‘Behind Blue Eyes’ (The Who cover) acoustically for the first time ever during a Limp Bizkit show. After that, Fred brought out Nisha STar, a young female vocalist, to perform her song ‘Another Day’ on acoustic guitar before the rest of the band joined and they performed ‘Panic’ by Suicidal Tendencies with her and Fred on vocals. This was the first time ever that the band covered that song.
– Mike Muir from Suicidal Tendencies joined the band for ‘Full Nelson’.
– Wes played this show and the remainder of the tour with a recovering broken hand.
– This was the second time that the band played in Krasnodar after 2015 and also the first show in Russia since 2015.
Pictures (click to enhance):