Date: 13th July, 2019
Location: Saarbrücken, Saarland, Germany
Venue: Vorplatz der Congresshalle
Show #: 10 of 18
Other Bands: None.
01. Gold Cobra
02. Thieves (Ministry cover)
03. Hot Dog
04. My Generation
05. Livin’ It Up
07. Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)
09. Full Nelson
12. Break Stuff
13. An Occasional Man (Gloria DeHaven cover)
14. Behind Blue Eyes (The Who cover)
15. My Way
16. Nirvana Medley
17. Take A Look Around
Source 1: Audio – AUD (AT853 cardioids (lowsensmod) > SP-SB11 > Sony PCM-M10)
Time: 88 mins
Format: lossless (24bit / 48 kHz)
Comments: Full show. Amazing quality.
Source 2: Video – AUD (Panasonic DMC-TZ200) (Center Angle)
Time: 88 mins
Format: BluRay (4K)
Comments: Full show. Great taping.
– This was the first of two times that the band opened with ‘Gold Cobra’ in 2019.
– ‘Thieves’ (Ministry cover) was played in it’s very short version (only one time get the fuck up) to get the crowd going.
– DJ Lethal played the ‘Seven Nation Army’ by The White Stripes remix and ‘Song 2’ by Blur remix interludes over the PA after ‘Hot Dog’ and snippets of ‘Insane In The Brain’ by Cypress Hill and ‘Walk’ by Pantera over the PA after ‘Livin’ It Up’.
– During the outro of ‘Boiler’, Fred asked FOH engineer Bryan who the person next to him “filming the whole damn thing” was. Turns out it was BizkitLive admin Garo. Later during the intro of ‘Nookie’, Fred made another shoutout to him.
– Fred brought a young fan on stage for ‘Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)’. DJ Lethal played the ‘A Lesson Learned’ interlude after the song.
– Since ‘Nookie’ was on the setlist without ‘Full Nelson’ Fred asked Wes if they should play ‘Nookie’ full and ‘Re-Arranged’ incomplete going into ‘Killing In The Name’ (Rage Against The Machine cover). Wes then suggested to play ‘Nookie’ incomplete into ‘Full Nelson’ then play ‘Re-Arranged’ full, which they did. Fred got a fan on stage to join him on vocals for ‘Full Nelson’.
– This was the first of three times in 2019 that ‘Re-Arranged’ was played in it’s entirety. DJ Lethal played the ‘Everyday’ interlude after the song.
– ‘Pollution’ was not on the setlist but spontaneously played until the first chorus after fans in the front row shouted for it.
– During ‘Break Stuff’, Wes stagedived into the crowd when the song kicked back in from the bridge and played the rest of the song from there.
– After ‘Break Stuff’ DJ Lethal played ‘I Know What Boys Like’ by The Waitresses over the PA followed by ‘An Occasional Man’ by Gloria DeHaven (Don Tiki version) with Wes singing over it.
– ‘Behind Blue Eyes’ (The Who cover) was played until the second chorus.
– The band played the Nirvana Medley after ‘My Way’ including ‘Heart-Shaped Box’ and ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ until the first chorus.
– This was the first time that John’s kick drum head included the new Def Leppard font LIMP BIZKIT logo.
– Soundcheck of this show included ‘Wanted Dead Or Alive’ (Bon Jovi cover), ‘Walking Away’, ‘Livin’ It Up’, ‘Re-Arranged’, ‘Eric B. Is President’ (Eric B & Rakim cover), ‘Just Like This’ (full instrumental with Fred singing the chorus) and some improvisations.
– No opening band was booked for the German dates. The band ended up starting at 8:15 pm.
– This was the first time ever that the band played in Saarbrücken.
– There was a strict 98dB sound limit since the venue was set up right in the city center.
– Attendance of this show was roughly 3000 people.
Pictures (click to enhance):