Date: 18th February, 2020
Location: Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Oblast, Russia
Venue: MVC Ekaterinburg-Expo
Tour: Russian and Baltic Tour
Show #: 2 of 6
Other Bands: *, IC3PEAK, Blvck Ceiling, Carnage
01. Show Me What You Got
02. Hot Dog
03. Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)
04. My Generation
05. Livin’ It Up
06. Gold Cobra
08. Eat You Alive
09. My Way
12. Killing In The Name (Rage Against The Machine cover)
13. Thank You (Led Zeppelin cover)
14. Behind Blue Eyes (The Who cover)
15. Another Day (Nisha STar cover)
16. Panic (Suicidal Tendencies cover)
17. Full Nelson
18. Brain Stew (Green Day cover)
19. Nirvana Medley
20. Break Stuff
21. Take A Look Around
Source 1: Audio – AUD (AT853 cardioids > SP-SB11 > Sony PCM-M10)
Time: 121 mins
Format: lossless (24 bit / 48 kHz)
Comments: Full show including The Truth intro. Bad venue acoustic.
Source 2: Video – AUD (Panasonic DMC-TZ200) (Left Angle)
Time: 121 mins
Format: .mp4 (4K)
Comments: Taped from the pit. Includes The Truth intro.
– Starting with this show, the band played the music video of ‘The Truth’ (until the bridge) on the background screen followed by ‘Show Me What You Got’ live as opening for the remainder of the tour.
– DJ Lethal played the interlude after ‘90.2.10’ over the PA after ‘Hot Dog’ and the ‘I Want You To Stay’ and ‘Seven Nation Army’ by The White Stripes remix interludes after ‘Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)’.
– Fred pulled a young boy called Dima up on stage during the bridge of ‘Livin’ It Up’ to join him until the end of the song.
– DJ Lethal played the intros of ‘Jump Around’ by House Of Pain and ‘Walk’ by Pantera over the PA after ‘Livin’ It Up’ and the ‘Everyday’ Interlude after ‘Gold Cobra’.
– Fred said thanks and I love you in Russian after ‘Gold Cobra’.
– Fred pulled a fan up on stage to join him on vocals for ‘Eat You Alive’.
– During the bridge of ‘Nookie’, Fred went into the crowd and stayed there until the end of the song.
– DJ Lethal played ‘Insane In The Brain’ over the PA after ‘Nookie’.
– ‘Re-Arranged’ was played in it’s shorter version and went into ‘Killing In The Name’ (Rage Against The Machine cover). This was the only time in 2020 that these two songs were played.
– To start the encore, Fred and Sam came out and performed ‘Thank You’ (Led Zeppelin cover) and ‘Behind Blue Eyes’ (The Who cover) acoustically. After that, Fred brought out Nisha STar, a young female vocalist, to perform her song ‘Another Day’ on acoustic guitar before the rest of the band joined and they performed ‘Panic’ by Suicidal Tendencies with her and Fred on vocals.
– ‘Panic’ (Suicidal Tendencies cover) and ‘Full Nelson’ accidently had reverse order on the setlist paper but were played in the same order as the previous show in Krasnodar.
– Mike Muir from Suicidal Tendencies joined the band for ‘Full Nelson’.
– Wes and John jammed the bridge of ‘Master Of Puppets’ by Metallica before ‘Brain Stew’ (Green Day cover).
– The band played ‘Brain Stew’ (Green Day cover) until the middle of the first chorus spontaneously after ‘Full Nelson’. After that, the Nirvana Medley including ‘Heart-Shaped Box’ and ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ until the first chorus was played. After that, Wes and John jammed the intro of ‘Sweet Child ‘O Mine’ by Guns ‘n’ Roses and the bridge of ‘Angel Of Death’ by Slayer before Wes started ‘Break Stuff’.
– Wes’ guitar had issues during the second chorus and bridge of ‘Break Stuff’.
– Right when ‘Break Stuff’ kicked back in from the bridge, fans in the pit lit up pyrotechnics.
– When Fred said goodbye to the fans in the front row, somebody passed him a custom made limpbizkit poster with a drawing of him and Wes.
– This was the longest show that the band played since Buenos Aires 2016 with the show being two hours long.
Pictures (click to enhance):