Date: 04th May, 2022
Location: Roanoke, Virginia, USA
Venue: Berglund Center
Tour: Still Sucks US Tour
Show #: 4 of 19
Other Bands: *, $not, Wargasm UK, Scowl
01. Dad Vibes
02. Out Of Style
03. Dirty Rotten Bizkit
04. Pill Popper
05. Thieves (Ministry cover)
06. Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)
07. My Generation
08. Livin’ It Up
10. Full Nelson
11. Gold Cobra
13. Killing In The Name (Rage Against The Machine cover)
14. Hot Dog
15. My Way
16. Take A Look Around
17. Break Stuff
Source 1: Audio – AUD (AT853 cardioids (lowsensmod) > SP-SB10 > Sony PCM-M10)
Time: 87 mins
Comments: Full show. Has some chatter.
Source 2: Video – AUD (Panasonic DMC-TZ200)
Time: 78 mins
Format: ? (4K)
Comments: Incomplete. Most of ‘Hot Dog’ and ‘My Way’ are missing.
– This was the first time that Wes and Sam came out on stage during the bridge of ‘Dad Vibes’ to play their instruments during the last chorus.
– ‘Thieves’ (Ministry cover) wasn’t on the setlist but spontaneously played in it’s very short version to get the crowd going.
– DJ Lethal played the following interludes over the PA at this show: ‘Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)’ by Backstreet Boys (after ‘Out Of Style’), ‘…Baby One More Time’ by Britney Spears (after ‘Pill Popper’), ‘Rawhide’ in A (originally by Frankie Laine, performed by The Blues Brothers) (after ‘Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)’), ‘Jump Around’ by House Of Pain and ‘Walk’ by Pantera (after ‘Livin’ It Up’) and ‘Careless Whisper’ by George Michael (after ‘My Way’). Fred made the people in the crowd slow dance with each other for ‘Careless Whisper’.
– Wes and John jammed the bridge of ‘Master Of Puppets’ and the intro of ‘.. And Justice For All’ (both by Metallica) before ‘My Generation’.
– During the ‘Jump Around’ by House Of Pain interlude Fred took someone’s House Of Pain flag from the crowd and showed it to the crowd before returning it.
– ‘Nookie’ was played until the second chorus and went straight into ‘Full Nelson’ for which Milkie Way from Wargasm UK joined the band on vocals for the first time ever at this show.
– This was the first time since 2020.02.18 Yekaterinburg that the band played ‘Re-Arranged’ until the bridge going into ‘Killing In The Name’ (Rage Against The Machine cover).
– Malachi, guitarrist of Scowl, joined the band on vocals for ‘Killing In The Name’ (Rage Against The Machine cover) for the first of two times ever. Fred also picked up a fan from the audience to join on vocals as well during the end of the second verse until the end of the song.
– Sam Matlock from Wargasm UK joined the band on vocals for ‘Take A Look Around’ for the first time ever at this show.
– After ‘Take A Look Around’ the band invited all opening bands and band crew on stage to fake a goodbye including the ‘Saturday Night Live’ outro playing over the PA. Once everyone arrived on stage and “said” their goodbyes, Fred reveals that they “forgot” one song which follows in Wes starting ‘Break Stuff’ and the band playing the song straight. Members of $not’s entourage stagedived during the bridge untli the end of the song.
– Due to ticket sales the stage was pulled forward to roughly one third of the venue maximum capacity (10500). Roughly 3000 people were in attendance.
– This was the first time ever that the band played in Roanoke.
– This show can be considered a make up show for the cancelled appearance at Blue Ridge Rock Festival in Danville (roughly 74 miles from Roanoke).
Pictures (click to enhance):