Date: 15th May, 2022
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Venue: Chesapeake Employers Insurance Arena
Tour: Still Sucks US Tour
Show #: 10 of 19
Other Bands: *, Wargasm UK, Scowl
01. Dad Vibes
02. Out Of Style
03. Dirty Rotten Bizkit
04. Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)
05. Hot Dog
06. My Way
07. Thieves (Ministry cover)
08. My Generation
09. Livin’ It Up
10. I’m Broke
14. Full Nelson
15. Gold Cobra
16. Counterfeit / Pollution
17. Take A Look Around
18. Break Stuff
Source 1: Audio – AUD (AT853 cardioids > SP-SB10 > Sony PCM-M10)
Time: 97 mins
Comments: Full show. Excellent quality.
Source 2: Video – AUD (Panasonic DMC-TZ200)
Time: 95 mins
Format: ? (4K)
Comments: Cuts between Dirty Rotten Bizkit and Rollin’ and between Rollin’ and Hot Dog. Multiple angles (starts on the right next to the stage, goes on in the balcony in the back center and left and finishes inside the soundboard).
Source 3: Video – AUD (Unknown Panasonic Digicam) (Center Angle)
Taper: Jim Powers
Time: 70:10 mins
Format: ? (1080/60p)
Comments: Thieves (Ministry cover) to Livin’ It Up, Re-Arranged and Gold Cobra are missing and cuts between some of the other songs. Uploaded on YouTube the day after the show. Master files are uncirculated.
– DJ Lethal played the following interludes over the PA at this show: ‘Rawhide’ in A (originally by Frankie Laine, performed by The Blues Brothers) and ‘…Baby One More Time’ by Britney Spears (after ‘Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)’), ‘Party Up (Up In Here)’ by DMX, ‘Walk’ by Pantera and ‘Just A Friend’ by Biz Markie (all after ‘Livin’ It Up), ‘Careless Whisper’ by George Michael (after ‘Full Nelson’). Fred made the people in the crowd slow dance with each other for ‘Careless Whisper’ while he danced with his wife Arles and Wes danced with his guitar tech Kadaver briefly as well.
– Sam wore sunglasses for the first third of the set.
– Fred picked up a fan to join him on vocals from the first chorus of ‘Hot Dog’ until the rest of the song. Fred invited him to have a seat on the dad recliner after the song.
– Wes and John briefly jammed the intros of ‘Master Of Puppets’ by Metallica and ‘Holy Wars… The Punishment Due’ by Megadeth before the band spontaneously played ‘Thieves’ (Ministry cover) in it’s short version to get the crowd going.
– This was the first time since 2020.02.26 Kaunas, Lithuania that ‘I’m Broke’ has been played live. It was also the only time in 2022 that the song was performed. Wes and John briefly jammed the intro of ‘Jerry Was A Race Car Driver’ by Primus after the song.
– The band (minus Fred) jammed the intro of ‘Sour’ before Wes started ‘Re-Arranged’.
– The intro of ‘Re-Arranged’ was slightly extended before Fred started the first verse.
– ‘Re-Arranged’ was played until the bridge and blended into the intro kick in of ‘Boiler’. This was the first time ever that these two songs transitioned into each other.
– When Fred asked how many people were in shitty relationships before during the bridge of ‘Re-Arranged’, Wes raised his arm. Fred then commented “thank god they are over!”
– ‘Nookie’ was played until the second chorus and went straight into ‘Full Nelson’ for which Fred picked up a fan called Dovely, who brought a sign asking whether he can help sing the song, to join him on vocals.
– Wes briefly jammed the intro of ‘Sweet Child O’ Mine’ by Guns n’ Roses before Fred introduced ‘Gold Cobra’.
– Wes was ready to start ‘Take A Look Around’ but Fred asked the crowd what they wanted to hear and gave them 30 seconds. Someone shouted ‘Counterfeit’ causing Fred to comment “‘Counterfeit’? Fuck that, do you wanna play ‘Counterfeit’?” (looking at Wes), causing Wes to start the song. The song was played until the second chorus (for the first time in 2022) and went straight into ‘Pollution’ which was played until the beginning of the second verse.
– Fred asked for more requests after ‘Pollution’ but Wes started ‘Take A Look Around’ shortly after.
– During the bridge of ‘Take A Look Around’ Fred noticed that the cigarette of the inflated cleaning mom was in the wrong spot causing him to ask Wes to put it right which he did. After that he punched the inflatable figure causing it to fall sideways. His guitar tech Kadaver then fixed it.
– After ‘Take A Look Around’ the band invited all opening bands, the band’s road crew and everyone in the audience who dressed up as the dad vibes and cookie characters on stage to fake a goodbye including the ‘Saturday Night Live’ outro playing over the PA. Once everyone arrived on stage and “said” their goodbyes, Fred reveals that they “forgot” one song which follows in Wes starting ‘Break Stuff’ and the band playing the song straight. This was the last time that Scowl joined the band on stage as it was their last night on the tour.
– Soundcheck was ‘Don’t Change’ (INXS cover) in it’s live version multiple times, ‘Bring It Back’, ‘Almost Over’ twice (at first intro only, second time until the bridge), ‘Nookie’ until the second chorus into ‘Full Nelson’ and the choruses of ‘Behind Blue Eyes’ (The Who cover) and ‘Wonderwall’ by Oasis.
– $not had to cancel this show due to health issues.
– This was the first time since 2013 that the band played in Baltimore.
– Scowl hosted a tour farewell party outside next to the tour busses after the show.
Pictures (click to enhance):