Date: 22nd May, 2022
Location: Ashwaubenon, Wisconsin, USA
Venue: Resch Center
Tour: Still Sucks US Tour
Show #: 14 of 19
Other Bands: *, Yung Gravy, Dying Wish, Wargasm UK
01. Dad Vibes
02. Out Of Style
03. Hot Dog
04. Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)
05. My Way
06. Gold Cobra
07. My Generation
08. Livin’ It Up
12. Full Nelson
13. Faith (George Michael cover)
14. Take A Look Around
15. Break Stuff
Source 1: Video – AUD (Unknown Camera) (Left Angle)
Taper: Shane LaRene
Time: 68:52 mins
Format: ? (1080/60p)
Comments: Dad Vibes, Take A Look Around from the bridge onwards and some parts between the songs are missing, otherwise all songs were recorded. Distorted audio and rarely zooms but filmed from close to the stage. Uploaded on YouTube the day after the show. Master files are uncirculated.
– This was the first time that ‘Dirty Rotten Bizkit’ was dropped off the setlist since it was implemented into the setlist.
– Wes and John briefly jammed the intro of ‘Welcome To The Jungle’ by Guns n’ Roses before ‘Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)’.
– DJ Lethal played the following interludes over the PA at this show: ‘Rawhide’ in A (originally by Frankie Laine, performed by The Blues Brothers) and ‘…Baby One More Time’ by Britney Spears (after ‘Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)’), ‘Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)’ by Backstreet Boys (after ‘Gold Cobra’), ‘Party Up (Up In Here) by DMX and ‘Walk’ by Pantera (after ‘Livin’ It Up’), and ‘Careless Whisper’ by George Michael (after ‘Full Nelson’). Fred made the people in the crowd slow dance with each other for ‘Careless Whisper’ while he danced with his wife Arles and Brady, the fan who got to sit on the dad recliner.
– Wes briefly jammed the intros of ‘South Of Heaven’ by Slayer, ‘Break Stuff’ and ‘Sweet Child O’ Mine’ by Guns n’ Roses before ‘Gold Cobra’.
– ‘Re-Arranged’ was played until the bridge and blended into the intro kick in of ‘Boiler’.
– Fred picked up a young fan called Brady to sit on the dad recliner before ‘Nookie’.
– ‘Nookie’ was played until the second chorus and went straight into ‘Full Nelson’ which had one fan joining Fred on vocals until the bridge and another fan join him from the bridge to the end of the song.
– After ‘Take A Look Around’ the band invited all opening bands and the bands’ road crew on stage to fake a goodbye including the ‘Saturday Night Live’ outro playing over the PA. Once everyone arrived on stage and “said” their goodbyes, Fred reveals that they “forgot” one song which follows in Wes starting ‘Break Stuff’ and the band playing the song straight. Brady, the fan who Fred brought up on stage earlier in the show, joined him on vocals for the song. Fred asked Brady’s dad to join on stage during the show outro as well.
– This was the first time that the band played in Ashwaubenon and the Green Bay area.
– Thanks to the venue for the additional photos!
Pictures (click to enhance):